We are passionate about helping our clients develop their analytical skills, processes and practices. Now it’s your turn!
Let Digital Acumen help your team develop their analytics expertise and skill set with workshops targeted to your needs. Our training and workshops can be customized for your company, industry or team structure.
- Analytics 101:
- Don’t be an analytics n00b. Jump into the analytics world with both feet and quickly learn the fundamentals of web analytics.
- Analytics Strategy:
- Tell me how you measure me, and I will tell you how I will behave. This is very true for your product management organization. In order to set overall direction for the product team you must have the right objective, KPIs, and metrics. This course is taught in the format of a Game Show where the challenge is to match the business objective with the analytics metric. Learning about analytics has never been so much fun!
- Digital Product Management:
- Lay the foundation for your company’s success with Digital Acumen’s digital product management class. In this class you will learn about digital product management strategies, best practices, methods, activities, and artifacts.
- The Intersection of Analytics and Product Management:
- This class focuses on the intersection of Analytics and Product Management. This training focuses on how analytics can drive a more successful digital product. You will learn how to make persuasive business cases, make a data driven roadmap, build the features which provide the most value, how to measure and optimize your features, and more!
- Analytics Infrastructure Best Practices:
- Choosing vendors to support your analytics practice can be daunting. We will teach you how to navigate the myriad of analytics tools with finesse and wisdom.
- Analytics Reporting:
- Learn how to build metrics to guide and frame data-driven business and technical decision making
- Analytics Test & Learn:
- You will learn how A/B testing can drive a 10%+ improvement in your conversions. A/B testing allows you to test multiple versions of an experience, to find out which resonates best with your users.
- Analytics & Big Data:
- In this course, you will learn how Big Data drives better experiences for your users. Dive into your data lake like Michael Phelps, not Sunny the Sea Lion!